FumigationWe offer professional pest fumigation services to keep your environment pest-free, safe for people, and compliant with health & safety regulations.
For example, infestations in grain and bulk commodities, including cocoa, rice, tobacco, nuts and animal feed can seriously damage the quality and value of a product. Materials in containers being imported or exported can be covered by effective shipping and cargo fumigation treatments.
Our fumigation services can be carried out at any time - given that our technicians have easy access to the site - offering convenience to your business. Our services include:
• Assessment of import cargoes for fumigant residues
• Treatments for both export and import containers using phosphine
• Ventilation of containers imported under fumigation
• Sheet and stack fumigation of palleted goods and heaped materials such as grain and animal feeds
• Heat treatments of commodities and containers We also offer silo and pre-harvest cleaning and sanitation, and a range of insect monitoring, inspection and quality control services:
• Supply of pitfall traps, floor traps and probe traps to monitor activity in stored commoditie
• On-site pest and hygiene audits by qualified biologists
• Comprehensive reporting and clearance certificates